Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fur Babies

I wanted to take some time to tell you about my fur babies. I am the very proud Mommy of a Kitty names Ruthie and a Beagle named Spike.

Ruthie is 12 years old and is my first baby. She is older so she keeps herself. She is an inside cat. I have has her since she was a kitten. She has always been the princess of the house and loves it that way. However when we got our beagle spike Her life changed. We got spike this past June she he was just 5 weeks old. He is a fun loving very energetic Beagle. Like most beagles are. I love him unconditionally. We names him Spike after Snoopys brother from the comic. Snoopys brother Spike lives in Needles California with cactus. Actually I can tell you that my kit Ruthie was also named after someone she was named after be adorable little girl Ruthie that was on the TV Show 7th Heaven. Right now Miss Ruthie is fighting off an injured paw. Her nails seem to be over growing into her paw causing bleeding. So she's got a bandage on. Here are a few pictures of both of them. I'm hoping one day they will learn to love each other cause right now they don't.









No comments:

Post a Comment