Tuesday, December 4, 2012

VoxBox is here!

Please Note  I have received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. 

It's here! I got my first VoxBox from Influenster! It is full of some fun goodies! I have started to try a few things out!


Please Note I have received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
As you can see in this box I ave recieved the following -

Ghiradelli Sea Salt Escape Chocolate Bar

Venus Embrass Razor

Venus and Olay Razor refill

2 Pilot Frixtion Pens

Bath and Body Works Forever Red Perfume 


So far I have tried the Chocolate (of course) and used one of the pens! I am liking this experiance and what I have tried. Once I have had more time with my goodies and really get to know them I will be back to tell you more about it!  

If you are interested in joining Influenster or have any questions please let me know and I will send you an invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment