Sunday, December 2, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

The weekend is slowly coming to an end.  Its Sunday afternoon and I am relaxing the day away.  Later on we will finish up our Christmas Tree decorating!  I love this time of year, so much fun and so pretty.  The way all the lights up on houses, the lights on the tree.  Its simple and beautiful.  Once our tree is complete I will show you it! I am excited to have it finished!

This week will be an easy one.  At least I hope.  I am going to work in the office tomorrow, and will e home Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  Then on Friday back to the office. 

I am expecting a package from Infulenster. It is such a cool website.  Here is some info about it right off their sight.  
"Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products." information source
 You take some fun surveys and become an "expert" in ares like, Fashion, Makeup, Sweets, Pop culture and so on.  Then based on certain demographics you will be chosen to get a "VoxBox" which contains items for you to review.  So, I was selected to receive the 2012 "CosmoVoxBox" I should get it in a day or 2 so keep on the look out for my reviews!
 
Well, off to relax some more and finish the tree!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment